Job Is located in Raymore, MO
Benton House of Raymore, an assisted living community in Raymore, Missouri, is looking for a dynamic person with a commitment and passion for helping seniors to join its team as Resident Services Director (LPN or RN). Our ideal candidate will be a Licensed Practical Nurse, with supervisory experience. This is a wonderful opportunity for those who are passionate about serving seniors and their families to lead our community nursing program.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising the care staff.
- Preparing functional assessments of residents upon admission, as needed and quarterly.
- Overseeing all aspects of medication management and administration.
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, regulatory and company guidelines.
- Acting as the person in charge in the Administrator's absence.
- Applicants must have an LPN or RN from an accredited nursing school and Missouri nursing license in good standing. Must have management experience in a nursing environment.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen and other pre-employment testing.
- Applicants must be able to work outside normal working hours to include nights and weekends as needed.
We offer good pay and benefits, low drama and high enthusiasm for what we do.
Paid Meal Time with Complimentary Meals
Vacation and Sick time accrual after 90 days
Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance policies
Health insurance as low as $100 per month
401k Retirement Plan
Flexible Spending Plan
And much, much more!!!
Only those truly committed to growth need apply. If you are serious about working with people who treat our work as family, and our family with respect, then apply online at https://www.bentonhouse.com/careers/ or by texting Jobs to 242424.
Why Work Here?The Benton House communities are Senior Living and Memory Care Communities. Age does not diminish the basic human desire for independence, dignity and choice. Benton House seeks to fulfill for seniors what we all want each and every day—to be happy and healthy, to continue to contribute, and to have a voice in the direction of our lives.
We offer good pay, great benefits, and high enthusiasm for what we do.