Diesel Truck Technician/Fleet Mechanic - All Levels
Bentley Truck Services - S. Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bentley Truck Services was established in 1991 and we are proud to say that we celebrated our 30th Anniversary in 2021. From a small truck service and repair shop, the Bentley name has grown in recognition and now spans the entire Eastern seaboard. Bentley Truck Services now boasts 8 state-of-the-art locations that are unmatched in the commercial trucking industry. Our philosophy has always been to provide the best possible service to our customers and the best possible atmosphere for our employees to work in. This, coupled with hard work, determination and dedication, has helped us build a reputation that is second to none. At Bentley Truck Services, We are Committed to Excellence!
We are hiring for Diesel Truck Technician and Fleet Mechanic for our South Philadelphia, PA location. If you have fleet or dealership technician or mechanic experience, please apply - we'd love to speak with you!
- Work for an established company that continues to grow.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurances.
- Generous 401k match.
- On-line, OJT, and Manufacturer training.
- Paid Holidays and PTO.
- Voluntary benefits (STD, LTD, Accident, etc.)
- Maintain current maintenance standards on fleet vehicles.
- Properly diagnose customers complaints and repair correctly in a timely manner.
- Properly document all diagnosis and repairs performed
- Follow all safety protocols.
- Test-drive vehicles to ensure the repair.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Attend training classes and keep tabs on factory technical bulletins.
- Properly complete the service and/or repairs assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure guest vehicles are returned as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
- Adhere to manufacturer’s policies and procedures as they relate to labor operations, time and repair order documentation when performing warranty repairs and torque specifications.
- At least 1 year of Fleet or Dealership experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- ASE certification preferred
- CDL certification preferred
- Teammate with a strong sense of dedication to the customer and service team.
- Self-motivated and professional.
- Possess own tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Bentley Truck Services - S. Philadelphia
AutomotiveView all jobs at Bentley Truck Services - S. Philadelphia