Hiker / Driver -PT or FT
- $16 to $16 Hourly
Truck Driver / Hiker ($15.50 - $16.50/hr, Full-Time or Part-Time)
Job Summary – Position requires Driver with good driving record to safely and efficiently move vehicles between locations. Must be able to perform safety checks.
No over night driving. Position could be full time or part time. Benefits provided for full time drivers. 401 K available for full time or part time.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Perform pre-check procedure to assure trucks meet safety guideline prior to operation.
- Operate trucks in a safe manner.
- Maintain records involving mileage and fuel usage.
- Interact with all colleagues and customers in a professional manner.
- Clean trucks and fuel trucks when needed.
- Report any damage or concerns to manager.
- Safeguard any customer owned property that may be left in truck.
- Refrain from using a phone for texting or phone calls while driving. Only hands-free devices may be used.
- No smoking in or around any trucks.
- Valid driver’s license – with good driving record.
- CDL B (CDL A a plus).
- Minimum of 2 years driving vehicles requiring a CDL B license.
- Must be able to climb in and out of trucks.
- Must be able to sit for long periods when moving vehicles.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random drug screening required by DOT.
Bentley Truck Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind.
Bentley Truck Services - New CastleNew Castle, DE
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.