- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bentley Truck Services was established in 1991 and we are proud to say that we celebrated our 30th Anniversary in 2021. From a small truck service and repair shop, the Bentley name has grown in recognition and now spans the entire Eastern seaboard. Bentley Truck Services now boasts 7 state-of-the-art locations that are unmatched in the commercial trucking industry.
Our philosophy has always been to provide the best possible service to our customers and the best possible atmosphere for our employees to work in. This, coupled with hard work, determination, and dedication, has helped us build a reputation that is second to none. At Bentley Truck Services, we are Committed to Excellence!
We are hiring for a Diesel Mechanics / Diesel Service Technicians or Fleet Mechanics. If you have fleet or dealership technician or mechanic experience, please apply - we'd love to speak with you!
- Generous 401k match.
- Manufacturer training.
- Paid Holidays and PTO.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurances.
- Ability to make impact relatively quickly.
- Voluntary benefits (STD, LTD, Accident, etc.).
- Work for established company that continues to grow.
- Work with a dedicated and experienced team that enjoys working together to service our customers.
The primary duties of a diesel mechanic include performing diagnostic tests on diesel vehicles to find faults, analyzing diagnostic test results, and repairing or replacing engine, steering, transmission, braking or lighting system components.
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions, and braking systems.
- Possess own tools
- ASE certification preferred.
- CDL certification preferred.
- Self-motivated and professional
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2 years of Fleet or Dealership experience.
- Teammate with a strong sense of dedication to the customer and service team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Bentley Truck Services, Inc. - Luzerne
AutomotiveView all jobs at Bentley Truck Services, Inc. - Luzerne