Accountant Financial Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Based in Woodland, CA Bentec Medical specializes in the manufacturing of silicone implant and non-implant grade medical devices. Recognized as a top OEM global manufacturer for over 25 years, we’re committed to innovative product design and engineering, prototyping and manufacturing services. Manufacturing capabilities include: molding, calendering, extrusion, dip coating, assembly and machine shop services.
Summary and Essential Duties / Responsibilities
The Accountant/Analyst position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, controls, Payroll, Cost Accounting, Financial Analysis, Banking, Financial Statement and Budgets.
Duties include, but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Process and record payroll utilizing ADP
- Banking and cash reporting
- Process monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyze and record revenue and costs for manufacturing
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials
- Process and record Wire Transfers
- Perform analysis for materials costing, pricing and margin with the objective of guiding to operations mangers, an understanding of their cost.
- Support external audits
- Perform in depth analysis of direct manufacturing and overhead cost with the objective of guiding to operations mangers, an understanding of their cost.
- Participate in month end close process creating journal and balance sheet reconciliations
- Cross train with other team members on payable, receivables and payroll to ensure all positions have a trained backup.
- Monthly Financial statement creation
- Participate in the budgeting process for sales and related cost management
- 3+ years of accounting/finance experience in a manufacturing environment. Also, a BA/BS degree, as well as excellent analysis skills, and the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.
- MRP and manufacturing experience is required
- Intermediate to advance excel experience required
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending, Life Insurance, Legal Insurance, EAP, Flexible Schedule
We are looking to fill a key role on our Accounting Team that would provide experience in all areas of Finance and Accounting with plenty of room for career growth.
Bentec Medical Opco LLC
1380 East Beamer StreetWoodland, CA
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?