Business Unit: Benshaw Inc.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Region or Geography: United States
Position Reports to: Materials Manager
The Warehouse Manager oversees operations for the warehouse function. The position is responsible for shipping supervision of webstore and finished goods, inventory from offsite warehouse, and supervises the receiving function. The Supervisor monitors operations for compliance with regulations governing materials handling, storage, and distribution.
- Supervises cycle counting
- Manages the internal and external warehouse picking, and replenishment activities
- Plans and facilitates the training and development of subordinate supervisors and staff
- Participates in and coordinates programs for methods improvements, work simplifications, cost reduction, communications, training, etc.
- Directs subordinates in the assignment of work for the most efficient use of personnel and equipment
- Coordinates and directs the processing of required ERP transactions (IFS), document and forms, and the maintenance of records, files, and reference data
- Consults with personnel to solve problems and improve processes
- Ensures optimum utilization of all distribution resources including space, labor, and equipment
- Participates in meetings with production management and other personnel as required
- Responsible for the proper application of established warehouse employee relations, policies, wage and salary adjustments, administration policies, and safety and health regulations
- Responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Prior experience with warehouse operations in a manufacturing setting is required
- Lean manufacturing with emphasis on material handling functions is highly preferred
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressive warehouse experience - previous experience in inventory supervision is a must
- Prior experience in leading teams and a demonstrated ability to foster teamwork
- Comfortable operating a computer and utilizing a variety of programs
- Previous experience with ERP, IFS experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently to complete milestones.
- Demonstrated ability to meet quality and productivity standards within team.
- Solid time-management skills and ability to set priorities.
- Availability and willingness to work hours as needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong commitment to quality, safety, customer service and teamwork.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on occasion throughout a shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Powered by JazzHR
Benshaw Inc.Pittsburgh, PA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.