Powder Coat Paint Production Worker
Bennet Tool & Die, LLC Kansas City, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bennett Tool & Die LLC, a one stop source for metal working solutions including stamping, fabrication, value-added assembly, tooling & machining, located in Kansas City, Kansas, has an opportunity for a Powder Coat Paint Production Worker. This is a first shift position working M-F 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Assists with loading and unloading production parts for efficiency.
- Loads and unloads parts to ensure quality throughout the operation process (position parts with awareness of product placement to ensure powder coat sprayer has ability to maintain product quality).
- Responsible for initial quality inspection of all parts.
- Follows established procedures for disposition of rejected or questionable material.
- Flexible to move and cross-train to other areas of the line and facility.
- This job description reflects the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required, based upon business needs, at any time with or without notice.
- High school level education or equivalent specialized training which may be obtained in vocational courses or on the job.
- Forklift and overhead crane experience preferred.
- A year or more in a Manufacturing environment desired, but not required.
- Experience in a Powder Coating environment is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodations.
- Ability to stand at machine(s) for up up to 8 or 10 hours, depending on shift
- Ability to work in a safe manner, following all safety requirements
Because of current COVID-19 virus health concerns, we are REQUIRING all applicants to fill out this application on this website instead of coming into our facility.
Bennet Tool & Die, LLC
AddressKansas City, KS
ManufacturingView all jobs at Bennet Tool & Die, LLC