- Twelve month contract
- Ten month school year
- Status = Exempt
- Arizona State Retirement System participant
- Paid employee medical
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 5 paid Personal days in addition to Sick Time accrual
- 7 weeks of time off, plus summers
- Adhere to all Benjamin Franklin policies and procedures.
- Provide a safe structured environment, focused on academic excellence.
- Provide direct instruction using a Back-to-Basics curriculum including Spalding (reading & writing), Saxon Math, Science, and Social Studies.
- Prepare and follow lesson plans and provide direct instruction while tailoring the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Evaluate students' academic and social growth, keep appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
- Communicate with parents through conferences and other means to discuss students' progress.
- Participate in curriculum development programs as required.
- Participate in faculty committees and the sponsorship of student activities.