Bus Driver - Experience Preferred
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsible for safety and conduct of passengers in accordance with State and Transportation Department regulations.
- Responsible for all safety procedures including (but not limited to) assisting students and staff as they enter and exit the vehicle.
- Ensures bus is in good operating condition. Performs daily safety inspection of bus; identifies and reports needed repairs and mechanical problems.
- Reports student misbehavior appropriately to transportation coordinator and documents contact.
- Prepares disciplinary referrals as needed.
- Maintains current route sheets.
- Maintains clean bus (interior and exterior).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Benjamin Franklin Charter SchoolWhy Work Here?
Top notch Charter School with excellent students and staff.
Benjamin Franklin Charter School was one of Arizona's first charter schools and has been "Educating Arizona...One Student at a Time" (TM) for more than 20 years. Our mission is to offer a well-rounded education with proven superior academics, exceptional programs, time-honored values and a high level of parental participation.
AddressQueen Creek, AZ