- Responsible for safety and conduct of passengers in accordance with State and Transportation Department regulations.
- Responsible for all safety procedures including (but not limited to) assisting students and staff as they enter and exit the vehicle.
- Ensures bus is in good operating condition. Performs daily safety inspection of bus; identifies and reports needed repairs and mechanical problems.
- Reports student misbehavior appropriately to transportation coordinator and documents contact.
- Prepares disciplinary referrals as needed.
- Maintains current route sheets.
- Maintains clean bus (interior and exterior).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Benjamin Franklin Charter School
Why Work Here?Benjamin Franklin Charter School was one of Arizona's first charter schools and has been "Educating Arizona...One Student at a Time" (TM) for more than 20 years. Our mission is to offer a well-rounded education with proven superior academics, exceptional programs, time-honored values and a high level of parental participation.
Top notch Charter School with excellent students and staff.