Before and After School Program Assistant
Job Location: Queen Creek, Arizona
Position Type: Part Time
Education Level: High school
Salary Range: Hourly
Job Shift: 6:00 am - 7:30 am - Monday-Friday (10 hours/week maximum)
Term: 10 month employee
Reports To: Principal
Position Objective: Responsible for assisting the Before and After School Director in running a safe, organized, and effective program. Provide supervision during the before and after school hours.
- Adhere to all Benjamin Franklin policies and procedures.
- Provide supervision of students during before and after school hours.
- Implement activities.
- Provide a safe, positive environment for students.
- Remain professional, courteous with coworkers, parents and teachers.
- Be on time and prepared for shift.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Benjamin Franklin Charter School
Why Work Here?Benjamin Franklin Charter School was one of Arizona's first charter schools and has been "Educating Arizona...One Student at a Time" (TM) for more than 20 years. Our mission is to offer a well-rounded education with proven superior academics, exceptional programs, time-honored values and a high level of parental participation.
Top notch Charter School with excellent students and staff.