Before School Program Assistant
Benjamin Franklin Charter School Queen Creek, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Before and After School Program Assistant
Job Location: Queen Creek, Arizona
Position Type: Part Time
Education Level: High school
Salary Range: Hourly
Job Shift: 6:00 am - 7:30 am - Monday-Friday (10 hours/week maximum)
Term: 10 month employee
Reports To: Principal
Position Objective: Responsible for assisting the Before and After School Director in running a safe, organized, and effective program. Provide supervision during the before and after school hours.
- Adhere to all Benjamin Franklin policies and procedures.
- Provide supervision of students during before and after school hours.
- Implement activities.
- Provide a safe, positive environment for students.
- Remain professional, courteous with coworkers, parents and teachers.
- Be on time and prepared for shift.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Benjamin Franklin Charter SchoolWhy Work Here?
Top notch Charter School with excellent students and staff.
Benjamin Franklin Charter School was one of Arizona's first charter schools and has been "Educating Arizona...One Student at a Time" (TM) for more than 20 years. Our mission is to offer a well-rounded education with proven superior academics, exceptional programs, time-honored values and a high level of parental participation.