Title: Microsoft Cloud Engineer
Location: Hunstville, AL
This member will be assuming a lead role as a consultant and an analyst on client engagements in regards to Microsoft Cloud solutions like Microsoft 365 design, planning and implantation management. They will work in our project team focused on the successful delivery of cloud business solutions for clients.
Specifically, this position will be knowledgeable about and responsible for providing infrastructure/environment, architecture and configuration/administration consulting services related to the Microsoft 365 and Office 365 cloud environments. Additionally, this team member will be able to function as a business analyst in translating business requirements to SharePoint business solutions and implementing SharePoint functionality to address requirements.
- Assessing client needs and translating them into realistic and measurable business requirements.
- Planning and executing client solution implementations
- Completing quality project deliverables.
- Assisting with client and prospect proposals.
- Identifying added value services at existing clients
- Non-Smoker for at least 1 year
- Minimum of 4+ years Microsoft Online Services and can demonstrate knowledge about the new TEAMS platform and how SharePoint is integrated into office 365 offering.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, DNS, IIS, SSL, SMTP, SQL Server and Windows Server and NLB (or other load-balancing technologies)
- Understand fully the Microsoft Cloud offerings and product lines including pairing services and purchasing licensing
- Ability to communicate with server/infrastructure administrators as well as developers and non-technical business constituents about the above technologies
- Ability to assess client requirements and determine appropriate architecture for Hybrid or cloud only configurations
- Ability to troubleshoot server and farm installations, including SharePoint, SQL and Windows Logs Experience or familiarity with commonly used open source or third-party SharePoint administration and application tools, such as those from AvePoint, Nintex, Metalogix and Codeplex
- Experience working for a consulting organization in a professional services environment
- Strong consulting and analysis skills (ability to understand business needs and to help translate those into technical solutions)
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) as well as play various implementation roles within project teams
- Exceptional communication, documentation and organizational skills
A successful candidate possesses the following characteristics and abilities:
- Proactive, driven, and enthusiastic.
- Handles ambiguity without losing focus.
- Excels in a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative environment.
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Superior organizational skills and relentless attention to detail.
Microsoft Certification/s in particular those from the O365 segment
We are based out of South Florida, and possess an International portfolio of clientele. Benjamin Douglas Consulting represents businesses across Technology, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
Please, visit our website for more information: www.benjamindouglas.com.
Benjamin DouglasAt Benjamin Douglas, we are passionate about finding the right talent, fit for positions within your organization. Offering expert consultancy in permanent and contract recruitment, we help our clients achieve their business goals by finding highly qualified candidates to fulfill their needs. We are based out of South Florida, and possess an International portfolio of clientele. Benjamin Douglas Consulting represents businesses across Technology, Financial Services and Engineering sectors. Please, visit our website for more information: www.benjamindouglas.com.