We are a very busy CPA firm with our corporate office located in Anaheim and we are seeking an energetic, smart and experienced administrative assistant / receptionist to join our Irvine office team. This position is full time and offers benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid holidays and two weeks paid vacation.
This position requires attention to detail, flexibility, dependability, discretion and enthusiasm!
Duties include but may not be limited to the following:
Make appointments and follow up to confirm appointments
Assisting tax professionals with tracking work in process and missing items
Data entry into Lacerte software as needed
Data entry into various Excel spreadsheets for tracking
Sort mails daily and update a log of mail-in checks Scanning of various documents
Printing and packaging tax returnsCreate letters and emails as requested
Creating client invoices as requested
Creating engagement letters as requested
Keeping front office neat and tidy, straightening magazines in the morning and evening
Keep coffee cart stocked and the Keurig full of water all day
Turning on and checking paper in copier each morning
Turn on the AC in the morning and turn off the AC in the evening
Clean out refrigerator every Friday
- Available to work Monday through Friday 9am until 6pm and additional hours during our busy season
- Computer literate.....Must be competent and able to learn new software easily
- Experience with Outlook, Excel and Word
- Professional office appearance
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people
- Must pass background check
CPA firm or tax experience a plus!
Salary is $15 to $18 per hour to start depending on experience.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter.