- Posted: over a month ago
At Benihana, your hard work is more than just a job, it's a career opportunity. It's a building block to a successful future in the world of business and hospitality.
Our people are our secret sauce to our success and mission of Creating Great Guest Memories. We are always looking for individuals who have what it takes to grow with us and share in our success.
Responsible for interacting with our guests and ensuring they have an excellent dining experience. Responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly, timely manner.
- Previous experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry preferred.
- Basic understanding of beer, wine, spirits, and sake preferred.
- Where applicable, holds a state and/or local food handlers card.
- Ability to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be 18 years of age or older or in accordance of state law.
- High School diploma or GED preferred. Equivalent combination of education/experience will be considered.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work different shifts, including holidays, nights and weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required.
Here are some of the sizzling benefits of working for us:
- Fun working environment: You will work in a caring environment where you are highly valued and will have the opportunity to continue to develop and grow.
- Free shift meals: We believe in coming together as a family and want you to be able to enjoy a great meal. We provide all of our employees a free shift meal, every day.
- Benefits are important: We know how important it is to take care of yourself and your family. We offer a full benefits suite that includes 401K, and Medical, Vision and Dental for you and your family.
- Competitive Pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will have an opportunity to be well rewarded.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note this is not the full job description.
FoodView all jobs at Benihana
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?