Benihana Anchorage, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
In Exchange for your commitment we offer:
· Competitive salaries plus generous bonus
· Benefits | 401K | FREE Shift Meals | Meal Discounts
· Scratch Kitchen Concept with a unique vibe
· Seeks out and uses service-related guest feedback and takes appropriate action to continually improve the level of service, drive overall guest satisfaction, increase return visits and reduce guest complaints.
· Develops and implements plans to continually improve guest satisfaction in the areas of server attentiveness and table cleanliness.
· Concentrates on training service personnel, to continually improve the guest experience.
· Ensures safety, sanitation and security guidelines are followed at all times and immediately resolves any items identified in inspections.
· Reinforces suggestive selling behaviors by ensuring that the guest is invited to enjoy sushi, side orders, beverages and desserts as part of the dining experience.
· Is responsible for maintaining the Benihana standards of products, services and quality.
· Creates and fosters a culture to make wine and sake an integral part of every guest’s dining experience.
· Creates an atmosphere that insures guests to feel welcome and wish to return.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Required: Two to five years of restaurant management experience working in a high volume full-service concept.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; one to two years restaurant management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
How many years of restaurant management experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
1100 W 8th AveAnchorage, AK
FoodView all jobs at Benihana