Director of Nursing
Benevolence Health Centers
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
- Works directly with the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer to manage the daily operations of the Clinics
- Develops and implements tactical work plans to support the goals and objectives of the Clinics
- Participates in QI and Risk Management Committees and maintains the QI/QA and Risk Management
- Access and identify potential risks that may hinder safety and security of staff, patients, volunteers and visitors. Implement risk management processes and procedures.
- Analyzes patient flow problems and assists in instituting corrective
- Regularly interfaces with providers, managers and staff to assist to facilitate communication and improvement
- Assists as directed with the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Provides direction and support for clinical leads in order to achieve the clinical goals and objectives in the organization's comprehensive health care
- Manages the activities of the day by staff, patients, students, and providers to assure a smooth, efficient patient flow through the
- Works with the Chief Operating Officer to assure that the medical equipment, and
- sup plies that the providers require is readily available at the time it is needed, and in emergencies, including medications, lab processing and notification of emergency medical services when
- Oversees and controls stock drugs, vaccines and clinical inventory at all locations, Monitoring stock for expiration
- Works with clinical lead in each department/site to accurately monitor all clinical logs for accuracy and
- Ensures that all sites have accurately completed and sent in monthly reports, i.e., hand hygiene, infection control and equipment check
- Coordinates and prepares clinical staff for potential weather-related disasters. i.e., secure vaccines and store with maximum refrigeration back
- Coordinates with Clinical Lead at each site to assure clinical support competencies.
- Coordinates clinical staff education with outreach worker, hospice, case managers, hospitals, staff development leader, and other health care
Benevolence Health CentersTorrance, CA
Over a month agoView All Benevolence Health Centers Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.