Mission-oriented practice seeks Associate Dentist. Large, multi-practice organization with strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking an Associate Dentist. As an Associate Dentist, you will be changing the lives of children and adults who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
This opportunity provides:
- The ability to make a difference in the community and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives
- Competitive compensation with the top half of dentists earning more than $220,000 per year
- Sign-on, relocation and student loan assistance packages are available in many locations
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental vision, disability, life and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Growth and development through mentoring, leadership and practice ownership opportunities
- VISA and green card sponsorship available
Over the years, we have grown to over 2 million patient visits per year and expanded our service offerings to become an industry leader in providing non-clinical, business support services to dental practices in 17 states.
Benevis now employs more than 3,500 employees and nearly 500 Dentists, working toward innovative advancements to deliver the very best patient care and experience with our doctor led, patient focused approach.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.