Workflow Coordinator - Legal Support Center
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Benesch is a growing mid-sized corporate law firm based in downtown Cleveland, OH with other office locations in Columbus (OH), Wilmington (DE), Chicago (IL), San Francisco (CA), Hackensack (NY) Shanghai (CHINA). We are a firm committed to providing the highest level of customer service to our clients, and a positive work environment to our employees. Benesch offers many benefits to its employees including competitive pay, medical, dental and life insurance, paid time off, retirement plans, paid holidays, flexible work schedules, and flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care. Benesch has been ranked on the Plain Dealer's Northeast Ohio Top Workplaces list from 2016 through 2021; as well as earned a coveted recognition on the NorthCoast 99 Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio for the 19th year in 2021. The Firm has also been named to the AmLaw 200 list, placing us among the top 200 law firms in the country and is a result of our continued strategic growth.
The hours for this position are 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
In addition to regular functions assigned to a Legal Support Center Operator, this position coordinates the workflow and coverage in the Legal Support Center to performing the necessary tasks to provide quality services to clients. The Workflow Coordinator performs a variety of duties and delivers high-quality services to internal and external clients, exhibiting commitment to like, trust, respect, loyalty, integrity and first in service excellence. The scope of responsibilities includes prioritizing workloads, managing, and following through on multiple projects, and communicating effectively, courteously and professionally with all firm employees and clients.
1. Coordinate support task workflow between Team members and communicates those arrangements to requestors supported by the Team.
2. Serves as liaison between legal support team and administration regarding training, needs, issues and concerns.
3. Provides input for employee evaluations.
4. Utilizes software to match administrative support needs of the Team with appropriate resources.
5. Provide mentoring to new Legal Support Center team members and/or temporary staff members.
6. Demonstrates high level of confidentiality regarding client and employee information.
7. Possesses a thorough understanding and adherence to Benesch policies, procedures, and administrative guidelines, with emphasis on PTO program, overtime, and recording of time worked.
8. Proactively demonstrates effective teamwork and communication with team members and all firm personnel; actively participate in regular team meetings to discuss current projects and workflow; and take personal responsibility for regular exchange of information and training tips with team members for maximum job effectiveness.
9. Maintain ongoing communication with other Workflow Coordinators, Managers and Director.
Additional Responsibilities and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Performs other duties as assigned.
2. Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
3. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to develop strong working rapport with others.
4. Confidence, adaptability, attention to detail, ability to take ownership and monitor workflow.
5. Ability to develop trust and maintain confidentiality.
6. Work may occasionally require more than 40 hours per week.
The Workflow Coordinator in the Legal Support Center must possess a High School Diploma/GED; undergraduate degree or experience coordinating workflow is beneficial. Minimum five years of administrative or legal secretarial experience. Must have demonstrated collaboration and cohesiveness among the all team members, a current overall performance evaluation of Exceptional, and no existing performance issues. Must demonstrate strong problem solving skills, consistently recommending ways to solve problems, contribute to a positive work environment and held in high regard by peers and clients for technical skills and professionalism. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook, basic knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and general database systems; working knowledge of current technology to include imaging and scanning applications.
LegalView all jobs at Benesch Law