Veteran Lynk Specialist
Benelynk Milford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Training Class Begins on July 12, 2021
1. Meet production/departmental goals by answering inbound calls and conducting telephonic outreach activities to review and assess MA plan member’s eligibility for VA sponsored Veteran benefits and provide assistance with general Social programs.
2. Support outreach campaign efforts (mail, phone, etc…) to identify Veterans and secure individual written member authorization to communicate with the VA for the purposes of retrieving individual charts from VA facilities throughout the country.
3. Meet daily, weekly and monthly performance goals related to schedule adherence, telephone availability, working rate, and completion of follow up assignments.
4. Meet quality standards by ensuring proper phone etiquette and adherence to scripts, have accurate and descriptive case documentation and proper disposition of cases.
5. Review and analyze incoming MA plan member correspondence and/or inquiries for the purposes of retrieving member charts from VA facilities.
6. Conduct follow-up activities for processed correspondence and/or inquiries from BeneLynk Outreach initiatives
7. Maintain current knowledge of state and federal regulatory requirements to adhere to strict compliance of all aspects of BeneLynk’s Outreach Operations.
8. Participate as required in BeneLynk’s staff and operational development programs. Be a team player and communicate openly and honestly.
9. Demonstrate behaviors, actions, and attitude that reflect BeneLynk’s vision, mission and values.
10. Other duties as assigned.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision and employee assistant program benefits
- 401K match
- 23 paid days annually
- Business casual dress
- Monthly recognition
- Weekly trivia games
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Education – High School or General Education Degree.
- Experience – Demonstrated experience with direct consumer interaction and telephone sales experience. Demonstrated application of persuasion and ability to engage individuals over the phone; data entry and related computer skills.
- Communication – Excellent oral communication skills; ability to communicate with elderly individuals. Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) preferred.
- Work Style – Ability to analyze and interpret governmental program criteria; ability to interact and decipher information via telephonic or correspondence inquires.
This role is a remote position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full-time /Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Based on Experience
BeneLynk is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
BeneLynk participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
HealthcareView all jobs at Benelynk