- We’re looking for a sales representative with professionalism and a can-do attitude.
- We’re looking for someone with sales and business development experience.
- We’re looking for you!
We’re a local San Francisco-Bay Area producing TPA firm with a solid reputation for providing complete pension administration, compliance and consulting services for retirement plans. Our focus is on quality customer service, innovative plan designs, and maximizing benefits for the highly compensated. We are a vibrant, growing company seeking an energetic contributor to our team. We offer a competitive compensation/incentive plan with benefits, a progressive environment, and the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team.
The Sales Representative is responsible for utilizing marketing strategies to identify new 401(k) Plan Services customers, secure their business, consult on plan design, maintain relationships with referral sources, and service existing clients to maintain and enhance their retirement plans. This role requires excellent service and follow-up to both internal and external clients.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals;
- Prepare proposals, fee quotes, and RFP responses;
- Attend and be active in weekly sales meetings;
- Work collaboratively with administrative team to submit correct and timely onboarding paperwork;
- Work collaboratively with plan administrator to ensure client satisfaction and retention;
- Achieve and continually develop technical, competitive, and sales skills knowledge to ensure excellence in lead generation, presentations and closing skills;
- Participate in and provide input on marketing, advertising, and promotional strategies;
- Develop strong relationships with referral sources;
- Defend our value proposition, services, and fee schedule against competitors.
Qualified Candidates exemplify the below:
- At least five years of client-facing sales experience with a high comfort level of calling on business executives;
- Knowledge of 401(k) and 403(b) plans (ASPPA or NIPA designations a plus);
- A Bachelor’s degree; and/or the equivalent experience;
- A valid drivers’ license;
- Technology savvy;
- Strong verbal and written communications, relationship management, and presentation skills;
- Experience developing a referral network;
- Good attention to detail and a passion for accuracy;
- Exceptional multi-tasking, prioritization, and follow up abilities in a rapidly changing environment;
- A strong desire to succeed and contribute in a professional environment;
- Ability to think critically, make decisions and work independently, while adhering to company standards and guidelines;
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints;
If you are looking for an opportunity to determine your own success, use ZipRecruiter's application tool. No phone inquiries, please. Principals only. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience; Base salary and commission
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Cafeteria Plans, Paid Time Off, 401(k) contribution, professional development
Principals only. Please do not contact us about other services, products or commercial interests.