Executive Account Representative
Benefit Management Administrators in San Antonio, TX, USA
The Executive Account Representative works with Insurance Agents and Brokers, Corporate HR executives and CFO’s promoting and marketing employee welfare benefit plans and self-funded healthcare plans designed to reduce healthcare costs while empowering employees with programs designed to lower costs and improve healthcare outcomes and overall wellness.
Established in 1992, Benefit Management Administrators (BMA) is a San Antonio based Full-Service Third-Party Administrator (TPA) that provides contract administrative services for employer groups in need of Health Plan Administration, COBRA/HIPAA, Cafeteria Plan, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Stop- Loss Procurement, Consulting Services and Transportation Benefits. For more information visit our website: www.bmatpa.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand BMA’s business philosophy and model and seek new business while supporting existing clients in line with that objective.
- Develop new contacts and foster positive relationships in support of business growth.
- Provide product information to new and existing clients in support of expanding the business opportunities through cross selling.
- Cultivates relationships by developing and maintaining industry and product knowledge, working closely with HR staff and/or organizations CFOs to design health insurance programs that suit the groups’ specific needs.
- Work closely with BMA Account Managers to understand current and potential clients’ needs and desires and work with the internal team in support of improved product development.
- Assist with new client implementations and service strategies for new and existing business with the objective of exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Travel and meet with clients to enhance business relationships, advance sales as part of a team and resolve issues.
- Provide reporting from ACT that reflects ongoing efforts with existing and potential clients.
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain Active Group 1 Insurance License
Education and Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline. Seven years of relevant experience will apply in lieu of education.
- Three to five years of sales related Health Insurance Industry experience
- Proficient with contact management software
- Ability to work independently
- Possession of strong Project Management skills.
- Able to organize activities and handle multiple projects simultaneously with effective and timely follow up on each.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
COMPENSATION: Annual Salary up to $50,000 plus commission
Benefit Package to include: Medical, Dental, 401K and Life Insurance
Benefit Management Administrators
Why Work Here?Established in 1992, Benefit Management Administrators (BMA) is a San Antonio based Full Service Third Party Administrator (TPA) that provides contract administrative services for employer groups in need of Health Plan Administration, COBRA/HIPAA, Cafeteria Plan, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Stop- Loss Procurement, Consulting Services and Transportation Benefits. For more information visit our website: www.bmatpa.com
No drama, supporting staff, seasoned Controller and CEO and great daily work environment.
San Antonio, TX