The Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day servicing of our clients through proactive communication and strategic employee management. They contribute to the operational success and directly affect our ability to meet key objectives and deliverables.
- Successfully and strategically service and maintain assigned book of business. Handle incoming requests from customers including but not limited to providing requested forms and other benefit related material, resolving employee, carrier and/or vendor accounting issues, including coverage questions, collections, discrepancies, fee arrangements and billing issues.
- Enters benefit related information into Benefit Administration database according to established procedures. Updates and maintains benefits related procedures as necessary. Update CRM with required documents.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the employee's experience.
- Assist in various research requests, including timely responses to audit inquiries; may assist in developing and preparing reports, letters and spreadsheets.
Knowledge - level of education required, special certifications or licenses
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field/and or equivalent experience.
- Preferred SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
- Life and Health Insurance License (can be obtained after hire).
- Customer Service Experience
- Benefit Plan Billing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Payroll Deductions
- Microsoft Word Office Products (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Customer Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Communicate Effectively
Benefit Administration Services, Ltd.Ridgeland, MS
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.