- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Summary: The Sales Administrator will provide support to the sales department and perform a broad range of administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Learn the services and solutions provided by BRMS, carriers, vendors and partners.
· Prepare a variety of correspondence and/or reports for the underwriting file, which may include:
o Gathering and summarizing information from various sources
o Analysis and summary of data
o Creating spreadsheets, charts, and/or graphics
o Entering, retrieving and/or manipulating data within software programs or databases
· Complete and/or coordinate activities related to assigned projects; assist in establishing project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
· Organize meetings through online conference sites such as Zoom & Microsoft Teams
· Other support and administrative activities needed for the sales department and Client Management as assigned by Management.
· Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Create/Modify process documents as needed.
· Collaborate with Director of Client Services on coordinating vendor visits, educational training, and supporting client management when needed.
· Act as liaison between sales & marketing to other departments to communicate pertinent information, such as notification of sales, changes made by executive management, etc.
· Manage Sales In-box
· Support the Sales team as it relates to a prospect; from the time of inquiry to the implementation process
Assist the Sales Team with Request for Proposal (RFP) questionnaires on behalf of
· prospective clients
· Build trust by disclosing accurate and relevant information through timely and concise communications.
· Evaluate and respond to inbound sales inquiries, RFP responses and routine sales follow up
· Identify and ask for additional underwriting information needed to quote.
· Follow up with sales team for lead contacts from marketing campaigns.
Sales database & pipeline updating and reporting using Salesforce
· Manage the “Renewal’ inbox on a weekly basis [CM1] [NC2] [NC3]
· Review, edit and document all client renewals through renewal packets and ‘Exhibit A’ fee schedules
Assist Client Management by providing proposals for current clients. Provide additional sales support/education to assist Client Management for renewals
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook (email, calendars, scheduling & tasks), Adobe Professional and Power Point
- Excellent customer service skills, both in person and over the phone
- Must be dependable and maintain excellent attendance
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to grow with changing demands of the position and the company
- Ability to innovate and find opportunity to improve and organize processes
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects from Sales and Marketing team. Ability to partner with Sales and Marketing team to assess order of importance of various projects, and execute based off of established deadlines.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
· Product knowledge/Working knowledge of health care benefit plans and contracts preferred.
· Experience in HealthCare or insurance industry preferred
· Ability to work with multiple groups to produce positive results
· Demonstrated ability to work well in cross functional teams.
· Consistently delivers results with energy, drive, and integrity.
· Acts with the utmost professionalism at all times.
· Acknowledges problems and responds with appropriate urgency.
· Well organized and keeps commitments
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
· Strong computer skills including MS Office (Outlook, Excel); Adobe Acrobat
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, speak, and write effectively in English. Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, memos, letters, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization. Ability to effectively address or resolve customer service issues within guidelines of the position.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid, class C license in state working with no adverse driving record.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods in front of a computer. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the employee to work in the office.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
One of the first to introduce employee benefit administration technology solutions, our services are powered by our exclusive Virtual Benefits Administration System (Vbas) a proprietary database and administration system that allows employers to save time and money by automating management of the benefit supply chain and empowering employees to self-service their benefits
Benefit & Risk Management Services, Inc.Why Work Here?
Check out the culture of BRMS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqEGYpftkfk&feature=youtu.be
Established in 1993, Benefit & Risk Management Services, Inc. (BRMS) is a leading benefit administrator and healthcare risk manager that delivers innovative technology and administration solutions to control rising healthcare costs. One of the first to introduce employee benefit administration technology solutions, our services are powered by our exclusive Virtual Benefits Administration System (Vbas) a proprietary database and administration system that allows employers to save time and money by automating management of the benefit supply chain and empowering employees to self-service their benefits
80 Iron Point Cir.Sacramento, CA