The Marketing Specialist is responsible for business development activities by researching and creatively developing marketing opportunities through strategic planning and social media networking. The Marketing Specialist must have a high positive energy that promotes individual growth and innovative thinking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Works on site with consistent attendance.
Product Marketing and Sales
· Develop creative ideas that promote business development which further enhances the interest and needs of current and future clients.
· Support product team; educate both internal and external clients about BRMS product features and benefits.
· Identify marketing opportunities through consumer requirements.
· Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business reports.
· Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
· Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
· Analyze current trends and results.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain a high level of customer service in all aspects of the position
- Arrange travel arrangements and reservations for executive staff as needed.
- Prepare reports as requested
- Coordinate projects
- Assist with special events planning
- Research, draft or abstract reports
- Maintain calendar; ascertain which events require CEO’s presence
- Arrange meeting facilities, prepare agenda in advance and take minutes
- Format Staff Meeting and generate accurate meeting notes. Follow up as necessary
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality
- Negotiate preferred corporate rates for hotel, car and meeting facilities
- Apply for state licenses and keep state licensing and business license current
- Track Executive Staff’s Continuing Education credits
- Maintain SalesForce pipeline for the executive sales team and run projection reports
- Maintain sales contacts within Outlook
- Assist sales team in drafting proposals as needed
- Maintain marketing distribution email lists
- Print, bind and prepare presentation packets
· Optimize marketing tools and cultivate processes through email, content, and social channels.
· Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performances.
· Advertisement through social networking sites.
· Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales.
· Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
· Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
· Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- Must be a strong creative thinker and be able to apply your vision to business products
- Strong organizational skills, project management and time-management skills
- Works well under pressure with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors
- Strong computer and internet research skills including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
· Ability to work independently
- Ability to grow with changing demands of the position and the company
- Must have great writing skills, correspondence, taking minutes, scheduling and calendaring
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
Supervisory Responsibilities :
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or marketing/arts or relevant on-the-job experience.
Ability to read, speak, and write effectively in English. Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, memos, letters, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization. Ability to effectively address or resolve customer service issues within guidelines of the position.
Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid, class C license in state working with no adverse driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods in front of a computer. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the employee to work in the office.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.