Bending Birch Counseling is seeking a Mental Health Therapist to join our team!
- Conduct psychosocial assessments
- Establish rapport, emotional safety and trust with clients
- Provide individual/couples/family therapy
- Design, implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Maintain all licensure requirements
- Obtain and maintain professional liability insurance
- Maintain a Psychology Today profile
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Master Level degree or higher in Clinical Social Work or Psychology
- Current Illinois State Licensure: (LCSW, LCPC, Ph.D. or Psy.D.)
- Minimum of three years - post licensure clinical experience
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS A PLUS!
- Previous experience in private practice
- Has the heart of both a teacher and a student
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Comfortable with giving community presentations
- Willing to build rapport in and offer support to the community
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and co-workers
- Contributes to a safe and healthy workplace
- Able to manage Professional Social Media, Marketing, Networking
- Strong leadership qualities
WHAT WE OFFER
Billing and Account Management
All overhead expenses, including head shots, business cards, office supplies, website, etc.
SALARY AND PERKS
We offer a competitive fee split with incentives
Free financial coaching
Clinicians will enjoy a beautifully decorated and peaceful environment where they will feel valued and affirmed for their work at Bending Birch Counseling matters. Clinicians design their own schedule based on office availability and client need.