Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) & Home Health Aides (HHA) – SIGN ON BONUS!
SIGN ON BONUS UP TO 1K!
Immediate opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides with The Atrium at Drum Hill in North Chelmsford, MA!
We are looking for skilled and compassionate caregivers, Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides, to join our new and growing team at The Atrium at Drum Hill! If you have a strong passion for helping others, take pride in what you do, and are looking for a great company who shares your vision, this Resident Care Associate (CNA/HHA) position is the ideal opportunity for you!
Benchmark Senior Living is proud to offer a variety of benefits including:
- A great work environment, Benchmark was rated as one of the Best Places to Work For by the Boston Globe
- A facility with the highest quality of care and services
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth tracks where we promote from within
- Extensive training and development programs
- Referral bonuses
- Education reimbursement programs
- Health and wellness programs
- And so much more!
The Certified Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide will be expected to display an eager willingness to assist staff in providing general care and support for our residents as needed.
- Interacting with residents and families on a daily basis
- Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents have an exceptional stay
- Handling advanced directives and end-of-life care
- Following the Resident Care Standards and Practices to ensure proper procedures are followed
- Assisting with their meals, transferring them using appropriate assistive devices, bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
- Valid CNA license or HHA certification required
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred
- Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits)
- Understands advanced directives and end-of-life care
- Understands the nursing function in assisted living
- Understands quality of care objectives
- Understands quality of life objectives
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) & Home Health Aides (HHA)