Benchmark Tech Recruitment is searching for an experienced MDM Architect on behalf of our large Vancouver client.
- Work with Business Analysts, Domain Architects, Software developers, DBAs to achieve project objectives - delivery dates, cost objectives, quality objectives, business customer satisfaction objectives, etc.
- Good understanding of reference architectures for banking
- Good understanding of data modeling concepts and technologies
- Advanced knowledge in solution design and architecture is mandatory.
- Solid knowledge and experience of web technologies like Application Servers, J2EE, ESB, web services, HTTPS, SOAP, Java Script framework, Sql/NoSql Database.
- Solid knowledge and experience in application integration patterns and techniques
- Solid experience designing solutions for data integrity, usability, and scalability
- Knowledge of and experience in SDLC and standards
- Knowledge and experience with application and data security techniques
- Solid experience with technology implementation
- Advanced skill in structuring and solving business and technical problems in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Able to see the big picture and exercise strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, writing technical documentation, collaboration skills and able to translate complex needs and requirements between technical and business audiences
- Hybrid IT Experience with on-premise to cloud migrations
- Solution design experience with PaaS/IPaaS, on AWS/Azure is an asset.
- Good understanding and certification in TOGAF framework is an asset
- Familiarity with AWS technologies
- 2-3 years of experience in implementation of leading MDM platforms
- Experience in implementation of leading enterprise ETL platforms
- Familiarity with the following database technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, AWS Redshift, AWS Glue, AWS Aurora.