Landscape Maintenance Account Manager - North County
Benchmark Landscape is a dynamic and growing organization that provides Commercial Landscape Maintenance and Installation Services. We are presently servicing the San Diego area from three locations.
We are seeking an Account Manager for our Landscape Maintenance Division (North County). The Account Manager is directly responsible for a portfolio of accounts where protecting and enhancing each client's landscape investment is their main focus. Success will be achieved by having clear understanding and knowledge of each client's expectations and delivering on those. Very strong relationship building and customer service skills are a necessity in this position. There will be both maintenance and enhancement goals that need to be agreed upon and met. The Account Manager will work closely as a team with their Production Manager to accomplish an overall satisfaction level with their client. The Account Manager will also work closely with their Branch Manager in achieving the desired goals set forth by the company.
1. The Account Manager is responsible for developing extremely strong client relationships and generating sales through the enhancement of landscapes for our clients by offering appropriate additional upgrades / services.
2. The Account Manager requires a basic foundation in landscape maintenance and design knowledge. This knowledge is necessary for properly communicating any landscape issues in a proactive manner, as well as helping develop and train subordinates.
3. In concert with your Production Manager teammate, the Account Manager may help plan, schedule, and implement the tasks of multiple field crews in commercial landscape maintenance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. These activities must result in compliance with contract specifications, budgets, and client requirements.
4. The ability to implement service standards, through use of Benchmark's systems and controls (including work order preparation, job-cost tracking, etc.), is a vital role of the Account Manager. The ability to utilize Word, Excel, and other computer programs in a competent manner is a must.
1. Must have exceptional client-service skills , be a self starter, and take a keen sense of ownership of work and responsibilities.
2. Two + years of experience in Landscape Management, leading multiple crews and projects.
3. Associate's degree in horticulture or related field; bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
4. Bilingual is a plus.