Join Benchmark Human Services and put your service and positively impact the lives of other people who are just like you! Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Santa Fe office is seeking qualified and caring person to work as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- Provide direct monitoring, assessment, and staff training of health care services including, specific interventions, treatment protocols, improvement of health care outcomes, etc.
- Function as a liaison and advocate for the clients when dealing with physicians, psychiatrists, hospitals, and consultants including RD, OT, PT, SLP, etc.
- Provide on-going health care training and monitoring of AWS staff as required by state and federal regulations, and AWS group home policy and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining prior authorizations or obtaining medications and treatments covered by client’s insurance plan or approved contractors.
- Responsible for scheduling and responding to quarterly pharmacy reviews.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly paperwork and assessments of clients’ health care needs.
- Provide guidance during client emergency medical situations.
- Monitor and maintain clients’ medical file to ensure that all documentation is current.
- Facilitate communication between all medical services providers, IDT, and supervisor to ensure quality of care.
- Attend all agency, departmental, and client specific meetings, including client appointments as directed.
- Provide on-call services to designated group homes.
- Maintain nursing licensure and certifications including CPR, Mantoux Administration, etc. as required.
- Order competitively priced medical supplies using established formularies.
- Comply with all State and Federal nursing standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and clients served.
- Must report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation to supervisor or department head.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
- Experience in long term care/community nursing preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and/or mental illness.
- Valid State Nursing License and Driver’s License
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services
Why Work Here?Benchmark Human Services is a national leader in providing social and human services. Founded in 1960, the organization is dedicated to assisting individuals with disabilities maximum their potential and thrive in the community.
Great benefits with opportunities for advancement, top notch training, meaningful work combined with competitive wages
Santa Fe, NM