With over 25 years of experience, Benchmark Environmental Engineering is a leader in environmental consulting.
The Project Coordinator / Customer Service Representative position is a liaison between the Benchmark office, our customers, and our employees in the field, and is responsible for managing the sales flow from initial inquiry to final report distribution.
The ideal candidate will be self-directed and capable of learning new skills quickly. They will have excellent administrative and organizational skills, will be friendly and professional on the phone, and will be comfortable handling multiple issues and projects at the same time in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
· Inside Sales via phone and email
· Pricing projects and preparing proposals for clients
· Project management from conception to completion, using a proprietary CRM platform (EVE)
· Daily coordination with field inspectors, customers, and contractors
· Preparing daily documentation for inspectors
· Generating daily reports
The duties and responsibilities described herein are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time, or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Occasionally, overtime hours are needed to complete tasks.