Careers at BenQ
It's an exciting time to work at BenQ! We are looking for Talent who have the same passion, drive and innovative spirit like our products that span the computing, consumer electronics industries and professional AV markets. BenQ North America is a growing company that is part of the BenQ Group. With over 1,500 BenQ employees worldwide, we are all working together with uncompromised integrity to deliver the promise of Bringing Enjoyment n' Quality to the lives of our employees and loyal customers.
On the front line of BenQ America’s customer experience. Engage existing and potential customers in pre-sale, during-sale & post-sale as needed with a mix of problem solving, product recommendation, and brand development. This is a challenging role built on friendly, efficient and knowledgeable service and support. The role includes inbound and outbound outreach via both traditional touch points (such as phone and email) and newer digital channels such as social media, review sites, Amazon Answers and community forums where you are BenQ’s Ambassadors. From direct interaction with customers to creating online responses in the BenQ voice that is tied to our overall content strategy – this role has it all.
- Communicating with customers by telephone, email or online chat to solve technical issues, provide further additional information regarding products or services
- Enter and process Return Authorizations daily
- Following up with the organization’s clients or customers to ensure that their issues are sufficiently resolved
- Preparing reports providing the detailed information regarding specific customer information, unresolved matters, action taken, and any relevant comments or notes
- Opening and closing accounts, taking orders, and collecting the required information regarding matters or complaints that require further attention
- Maintaining records of all transactions and interactions made with customers
- Providing comprehensive data service to the customer, and advising on available organization’s services and products
- Making decisions as to the complaint’s genuineness, and determining possible reasons behind every complaint
- Ensuring that the information regarding customer requests and complaints is provided accurately and efficiently
- Handling online Q&A and Reviews promptly in brand voice recognizing every response is public and can change peoples perception of BenQ – for better or worse
- Aligning with business unit marketing and understanding current hot topics, products, or messaging
- Knowledge of DLP projectors, computer monitors, and gaming gear a big plus. OJT on these topics will come with role
- Must be friendly, patient and service oriented even under pressure
- Strong people skills and the ability to quickly diagnose problems and develop solutions with a positive attitude
- Naturally driven, self-starter eager to engage with the customer.
- The ability to understand and comprehend new technology innovations and market them to new and existing customers.
- Able to write quality, informative “content” in the form of responses to online Q&A and Reviews
- Able to work & think quickly under pressure
- Very comfortable with technology and electronics. Quick to pick up new technology
- Strong Computer skills. Desk.com or similar Case management tool experience
- Gaming / e-sports experience preferred
- A+ Certified or similar certification is valuable
- Magento eCommerce helpful. Ebay/Amazon support experience a plus
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, G-Suite
- Bilingual in English & French or Spanish a plus
- Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of customer service experience on front line.
Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or technology preferred; Associates degree or equivalent experience in customer service/sales environment
Based on experience and skill set
About BenQ America Corp.
BenQ is a leading provider of competitive LCD gaming, entertainment, photography, and business monitors and award-winning home theater projectors. The BenQ digital lifestyle brand stands for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with purpose-built engineering. It is this mantra that has made BenQ the #1-selling projector brand powered by TI DLP® technology in The Americas. BenQ America Corp. offers an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions that incorporate the very latest technologies for homes, businesses, and schools. Interactive large-format displays, mobile audio products, cloud consumer products, screen sharing solutions, and lifestyle lighting are just some of the many products BenQ offers. More information is available at www.BenQ.us.
Relocation or visa sponsorship not available. No third-party Recruiters or agencies please. BenQ is an E/O/E.