Key Partner Manager (Education Technology)
BenQ America Corp. Jefferson City, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Join the BenQ Team!
It's an exciting time to work at BenQ! BenQ North America is a growing company focused in both the consumer electronics and professional AV markets. We are looking for talent who have the passion and drive to succeed in the highly competitive display industry, while delivering on the promise of Bringing Enjoyment n' Quality to the lives of our loyal customers.
In support of the successful growth of the BenQ Business and Education Solutions line of business we are looking for a Key Partner Manager to deliver end user sales for our Interactive Flat Panels and Projectors. This role will play an important part in promoting and increasing BenQ brand awareness within the K12 and Higher Education arena as well as Houses of Worship, Enterprise and SMB. The Key Partner Manager is responsible for growing sales revenues, increasing profitability and developing new customer relationships by bringing in new business and strengthening existing customer relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify, qualify, track, and manage the sales process and close opportunities (including channel partners) in education for BenQ Business and Education Solutions
- Build relationships and effectively demonstrate BenQ products and software to key decision makers at the school district level and channel partner teams
- Publicize the BenQ name and raise its awareness and sales within the education arena, through the use of social media, national technology conferences and clever marketing campaigns
- Host and/or attend various national education round table meetings to discuss technology direction for districts across the nation and to determine where district focus is being placed
- In collaboration with the Director of Business and Education Solutions, determine what the motivating factors are for dealers to have BenQ be the first projector, Interactive Flat Panel (IFP) or wireless presenter they consider
- Meet with key district or higher education personnel focused in location to promote the BenQ name and raise awareness
- Promote ease of use (Device agnostic) to connect any device to BenQ projectors and interactive flat panels. Show the education community that BenQ truly understands their needs through our education background and products
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with K-12 and Higher education customers and channel partners in the IT/AV space
- Proven track record integrating solutions such as projectors and/or interactive flat panels into education (3 Million +)
- Have book of business and or contacts in the Education market
- Compelling demonstration skills to persuade end-users and resellers in converting leads into sales
- Familiarity with BenQ or competitive Product Lines
- IT knowledge: networking, BYOD, video casting, Chromebook, Android, a plus
- Relationship builder with excellent interpersonal, effective oral and written communication, problem-solving, presentation skills are a must
- Strong team player who collaborates well with others to solve problems; flexible and adaptable, able to set strategy for internal and external communications
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Effective problem resolution and solution development skills; entrepreneurial spirit, self-developed, and out-of-the box thinker
- Demonstrated proficiency of Salesforce or other CRM customer management experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Based on experience; we offer a highly competitive base salary plus bonus
- Full-Time, home office based
- Local and regional travel, as needed
About BenQ America Corp.
The BenQ digital lifestyle brand stands for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with purpose-built engineering. It is this mantra that has made BenQ the #1-selling projector brand powered by TI DLP® technology in The Americas. BenQ is a leading provider of competitive eSports monitors and gear, LCD gaming, entertainment, photography, and business monitors, and award-winning home theater projectors. We also offer an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions including laser and 4K projectors, interactive flat panels and other large-format displays for education, corporate and enterprise environments. More information is available at www.BenQ.us.
Relocation or visa sponsorship not available. No third-party Recruiters or agencies please. BenQ is an E/O/E.
BenQ America Corp.
BenQ is a leading provider of competitive LCD gaming, entertainment, photography, and business monitors and award-winning home theater projectors. The BenQ digital lifestyle brand stands for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with purpose-built engineering. It is this mantra that has made BenQ the #1-selling projector brand powered by TI DLP® technology in The Americas(1). BenQ America Corp. offers an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions that incorporate the very latest technologies for homes, businesses, and schools. Interactive large-format displays, mobile audio products, cloud consumer products, screen sharing solutions, and lifestyle lighting are just some of the many products BenQ offers. More information is available at www.BenQ.us.
AddressJefferson City, MO