Careers at BenQ
It's an exciting time to work at BenQ! We are looking for Talent who have the same passion, drive and innovative spirit like our products that span the computing, consumer electronics industries and professional AV markets. BenQ North America is a growing company that is part of the BenQ Group. With over 1,500 BenQ employees worldwide, we are all working together with uncompromised integrity to deliver the promise of Bringing Enjoyment n' Quality to the lives of our employees and loyal customers.
In support of the successful growth of our corporate business, we are looking for a Part Time Graphic Designer. Reporting to the Line of Business Manager, the Graphic Designer will play an important part in promoting and increasing BenQ brand awareness through conceptualized design of an array of marketing and communication promotional vehicles to execute for print production and web publishing.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization that are in line with our brand strategy
• Design layouts for brochures and other collateral materials, spec sheets, tradeshow booth graphics, web graphics, and other materials as needed to support our business and education solutions product lines
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
• 3+ years of related work experience; electronics, technology or retail industries or agency experience a plus
• A wide degree of creativity with an eye for clean and modern design
• A strong working knowledge of design, brand development, interactive media and the creative process
• Print, video and web design capabilities: must know how to work in all media types for integrated campaigns
• Knowledge on layouts, graphic design, typography, photography, videography and web design; must be able to effectively communicate with cross functional teams (examples: PM and Marketing) to translating design visions or expectations into graphic/video deliverables
• Ability to develop innovative motion graphics and video is a plus
• Proficient at Adobe Suite with a strong knowledge of Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
• Working knowledge Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
• Working knowledge and understanding of CSS of HTML, knowledge of Flash is a plus
• Detail-oriented and able to work well under deadlines in a fast passed environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis
• Bachelor’s degree in preferred
• Based on experience: we offer a very competitive base salary plus bonus
About BenQ America Corp.
BenQ is a leading provider of competitive LCD gaming, entertainment, photography, and business monitors and award-winning home theater projectors. The BenQ digital lifestyle brand stands for “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” fusing lifestyle with technology, enjoyment with productivity, and aesthetic design with purpose-built engineering. It is this mantra that has made BenQ the #1-selling projector brand powered by TI DLP® technology in The Americas. BenQ America Corp. offers an extensive line of visual display and presentation solutions that incorporate the very latest technologies for homes, businesses, and schools. Interactive large-format displays, mobile audio products, cloud consumer products, screen sharing solutions, and lifestyle lighting are just some of the many products BenQ offers. More information is available at www.BenQ.us.
Relocation or visa sponsorship not available. No third-party Recruiters or agencies please. BenQ is an E/O/E.