We are seeking an individual who is driven to succeed and has great positive energy with extensive experience in residential real estate or recruiting. Prior Team Leader/Branch Manager experience a plus, but not necessary. We seek at least 2–3 years of recruiting and/or real estate experience or consistent performance in the top 5 percent of your office.
Colleagues say this about you…
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this by demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership and mentorship. You excel equally in relationships with talent at all stages of their career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits.Compensation:
$75,000 - $150,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
- Oversee market research to remain competitive
- Provide training for staff on job related duties, expected performance and professionalism
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- History of recruiting skills
- Experience in the Real Estate industry
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Computer and MLS experience
We are a world-class ownership group who also owns the Ben Kinney Team, ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation across all brokerages. We are hiring leaders throughout western Washington area offices. We have a proven model that has grown thousands of agents’ businesses. We have a great leadership team and want to get into business with top talent.
We own 7 KW brokerages in Washington state and growing. We have over 1,450 agents. Our sales team has over 1,200 agents who will sell in excess of 7300 units equaling 2.7 billion in closed sales. Our training company is in demand internationally, and our suite of technology products, including Brivity and KWKLY are marketed to Real Estate professionals around the world.