- Posted: 7 days ago
Ben Hur Construction Company has been in business for over one hundred years. Founded in 1909 as a local steel erection contractor, the company has grown into a regional erector, fabricator, and general contractor. Ben Hur has multiple offices in the Midwest region. We have built our reputation on delivering the highest quality construction services and management at a competitive, value-driven cost. As our diverse project portfolio illustrates, we take on various projects, each with its challenges. It is a unique way that Ben Hur Construction employs its workers and resources to accommodate these challenges that set us apart.
Ben Hur offers a competitive salary and benefits. Starting pay for the Administrative Assistant position is based on education, experience and skill level. Starting hourly pay $22.00 to $24.00 per hour. Core benefits include medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and 401K with match.
This position provides administrative support for the Central Division in Indianapolis.
- Process daily mail and weekly interoffice shipments
- Sort, code and prepare bills and receipts for approval
- Accurately support data entry for payroll processing and distribution
- Prepare and distribute pay apps and various documentation to customers
- Inventory and order office supplies
- Enter job orders, change orders and SOVs into Vista system
- Maintain contractor's licenses as needed
- Renew vehicle registrations
- Book travel arrangements
- Register team for conferences and off-site meetings
- Organize catering for meetings and events
- Advanced MS Outlook, Excel and Word skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently
- Exceptional problem solving, multi task, prioritize, creative thinking and organizational skills
- Effective follow up skills
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude
- Excellent telephone and office etiquette
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Detail oriented
Ben Hur is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?