931 W. 7th Street, Auburn, IN 46706
Automotive Service Technicians
Ben Davis Chevrolet is seeking to hire Service Technicians to perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance according to skill and certifications. We have lots of works which translates into a lucrative income! If you're looking for a stable, successful place to grow and advance your career, apply now!
Ben Davis Chevrolet believes culture makes a difference and strives to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Top Pay Based on Experience and Certifications
- Tool Moving Assistance
- Excellent, Ongoing Training
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance almost fully employer-subsidized
- 401(k) plan with a GENEROUS company match
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- 5-day work week!
- Employee discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive, professional team environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Identify/diagnose problem(s)and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions in order to stay current with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record results so necessary repairs can be made
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Automotive Service Tech Experience is preferred
- GM factory trained and/or trade school training preferred
- All previous automotive experience will be considered
- Candidates must be versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Valid driver's license and insurable
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a fast paced team environment
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.