Sr. Engineer & Technical Director
Bemo USA Corporation Mesa, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CURRENT DIRECTOR RETIRING AFTER 15 GREAT YEARS
POSITION REPORTS TO VICE PRESIDENT
SALARY DOE - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE - SIGN-ON BONUS
1. Metal roof assembly design and review capability for technical integrity, durability & resource efficiency
2. Sales staff support and liaison as needed with customers, architects, engineers etc.
3. Responsible for testing & audit programs, coordination of field & factory visits & record keeping (UL, FM)
4. Supervision of teams including drafters, project managers, engineers etc.; AutoCAD experience required
5. R&D development and design of new products and improvements to existing product lines
6. Light gauge sheet metal experience essential; experience with other metals a plus
7. Analyze project requirements & apply architectural as well as functional specifications
8. Building wind and snow load calculations utilizing industry software and technology
9. Create & enforce standards across departments
10. Other duties as required
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Registered Professional Engineer status with a minimum of 5 years experience in light gauge metal
· Experience in product testing & design review/analysis
· Excellent three dimensional & creative problem-solving skills with demonstrated analytical ability
· Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational & time-management skills
· Knowledge of legal regulations and maintenance of health & safety guidelines
· High level of experience & skill with industry software & technology
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Commercial awareness; budget creation & maintenance
Ability to prioritize, budget & work under pressure
Excellent customer service skills
Management of a design team
Strong documentation skills
Continued focus on professional development
Lifting up to 40 lbs
Talking, standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, climbing ladders for field inspections
Required to travel (operate a vehicle), visit customers, visit jobsites
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Able to communicate complex ideas in simple terms
Ability to evaluate progress & prepare detailed reports
Bemo USA CorporationWhy Work Here?
Fast paced, growing environment with plenty of diversity in staff and projects, great benefits. Awesome employee oriented company.
Bemo is a global manufacturer of structural standing seam systems, custom designed and fabricated wall assemblies and free form complex metal envelope solutions. We have engineering and manufacturing operations in Europe, The Middle East, South America, Southeast Asia and the US. We design, engineer, test and manufacture assemblies in Aluminum, Zinc, Copper, Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel and Titanium. Our customers are highly trained roofing and wall cladding companies. We seek to sell our products on technical merit not price alone.
1755 N. 48th StreetMesa, AZ
EngineeringView all jobs at Bemo USA Corporation