Application Engineer/BAS Programmer- New Orleans, LA
- Expired: May 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching for an experienced Applications Engineer to join a well-established and growing family owned company in the New Orleans area. Excellent company culture where you can grow and make an impact. Contact us for more information, this one will not be available for long.
- Create Submittals designing building control systems by selecting the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services from the Automated Logic product & applications portfolio
- Engineer hardware, software, graphics, as-built details, sequences, creating control drawings, valve sizing, control device selection, damper sizing and schedules.
- Participate in Hand-Off meetings discussing the design of the project
- Create Custom Sequences for equipment as needed
- Acts as a technical resource to the team and customers as needed for projects.
- Set-up and configure Front End Software on new computers
- Revise completed control submittals, programming, and graphics as required.
- Prepare submittals per engineering standards, ensuring commitment dates are met. Review submittals with sales and delivery teams and lead team to obtain hardware submittal approval.
- Build Control System Databases, Block Programs, Graphical Interfaces, and Control Submittals
- Provide input to sales staff as requested or required to assist in the accurate estimation, design, installation, start up, commissioning, and training for building systems
- 5+ Years Experience in relevant experience of HVAC Building Automation Systems
- 5 + Years Experience with Automated Logic Controls (ALC)
- Must be committed to a continuous program of professional development in building automation systems.
- The ability to write and program, a sequence of operation using graphical block programming methods.
- In-depth knowledge of both electrical and mechanical systems, as well as digital controls.
- Advanced understanding of all major energy management DDC controllers as well WebCtrl.
- Knowledge of industry standard communications protocols including BacNet/MSTP, LON, and Modbus and the relevant end devices.
- The ability to read and understand controls drawings, electronic schematics, electrical diagrams, and construction drawings.
- Strong oral and written communications skills needed, including the ability to explain technical information in clear and simple terms for non-technical audiences.
- Must have the ability to multitask and produce desired results in a deadline driven environment.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
TechnologyView all jobs at Bemana, LLC