Bema, Incorporated, a recognized leading supplier to the flexible packaging industry; is looking for an experienced Press Operator with a proven track record in supporting a fast-paced organization. Bema encourages innovation from its associates, employs the latest technology and has aggressive expansion plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Full responsibility for the complete operation and production of the press.
• Responsible for the safe operation of equipment and safety of press personnel.
• Responsible for the direction and performance of the helper.
• Responsible for the training of the helper.
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of efficiency with regards to printed product.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the press and press area at all times.
• Compliance to all company policies, regulations and procedures is required.
• Perform other duties as directed by supervisor or management.
• Helps ensure all policies for the company and the American Institute of Baking (AIB) are followed.
• 3 years experience
• Technical knowledge of inks, colors, and film properties
• Read and interpret work orders, proofs and spec sheets
• Ability to perform duties punctually
Salary for this position is based on, among other things, a candidate’s experience and qualifications. Bema offers a competitive compensation package including salary, bonus plan, 401K and comprehensive health and life insurance options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates may be pre-screened with a phone interview and employment is subject to drug and background testing.
Why Work Here?Bema, Incorporated is a recognized leader and innovator in the flexographic printing and flexible package manufacturing industry.
Great Company, Great Product, Great People, Great Benefits!