- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beltway Orthodontics is currently seeking a well-organized, hard-working, personable, and optimistic individual for the Treatment Coordinator/Receptionist position. Located in the heart of Atlanta's rapidly developing upper west midtown community, Beltway Ortho will feature modern industrial interior décor and implement the latest technologies in the field such as 3D dental scanning, 3D printing, and 3D radiographs. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking to be a fundamental part of the growth of a new company and brand.
- Direct daily office work flow
- Lead office team members in providing optimal patient care and customer satisfaction
- Verify patient insurance plans
- Explain benefits and case fees clearly to patients
- Strategically offer payment plans that work for both the patient's budget and the office's profitability
- Manage marketing and office promotions
- Ability to speak clearly and energetically over the phone
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Be a tactful and effective communicator (both in-person and over the phone)
- Be comfortable working with children and adults
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma required, undergraduate degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills (PC operating system)
- Quarterly bonuses
Compensation will be based on:
- Dental and/or Orthodontic office experience
- Relevant certifications and educational accomplishments.
Beltway OrthodonticsWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunities for those seeking to be a fundamental part of the growth of a new company and brand.
A state of the art orthodontics office in upper midtown Atlanta, providing affordable orthodontic care and life-changing smile transformations.
857 Collier Rd NW Suite 5A-5B AtlantaAtlanta, GA