Beltway Companies is seeking an individual with mechanical knowledge of diesel med/heavy duty trucks. Must have own hand tools and relevant training and experience. Must be self-motivated, team player with strong communication skills. You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul commercial vehicles.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform repairs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Must provide own hand tools up to ½” drive.
- Assist managers and clerical staff in completing necessary paperwork.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment as requested.
- Keep up to date on all warranty policies and product changes.
- Become qualified, certified state inspector, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILL, TRAINING AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus special technical training are desired.
- Requires 1 to 3 years directly related experience.
- Mechanical knowledge of diesel and gasoline powered vehicles.
IDEAL WORK QUALITIES
- Must be self-motivated and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must conduct his/herself in professional manner.
- Have the ability to work other shifts for coverage of sick days or vacation relief.
- Must be able to pass physical and drug screen.
- Pass background check.