Beltone PA Harrisburg, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Beltone Hearing Aid Centers
Salary:$60,000 to $120,000
Come join a team of highly qualified professionals in a fast-growing Beltone Hearing Aid Franchise. We are a profitable, established company with excellent structure and core values. We are celebrating our 13th year this year and Beltone has been helping people hear better for more than 79 years.
We are seeking dynamic and motivated professionals dedicated to excellence in patient care to train for the position of Hearing Instrument Specialist. No previous experience in our field is necessary.
Hearing Instrument Specialists are a mix of medical professionals, counselors, technicians, and most importantly sales people. If chosen you will enjoy a status in your community comparable to Physician's Assistants and Nurse Practitioners and an income to match without the expense and time of a college education.
48 Million People in America suffer from hearing loss while fewer than 16% use hearing aids. Hearing loss leads to depression, increased anxiety, social isolation, and has been correlated with a 5x increased risk of developing Alzheimers and Dementia. This is what makes becoming a Hearing Instrument Specialist such a gratifying and financially lucrative career.
At Beltone we pride ourselves on developing confident and competent professionals. You will receive:
- Paid Training
- Patient Care Coordinator to manage your schedule and flow of appointments
- Marketing campaigns to drive prospective patients to your office
- Outreach Coordinator developing relationships with senior living facilities, physicians, etc in your area to generate referrals
- Draw/Commission pay plans or Salary
- No weekend Hours (required)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Latest state of the art equipment and technology
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a highly professional environment while helping people improve their lives, now is the time to act!
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Key Accountabilities)
- Conduct and complete hearing tests on prospective patients for potential hearing loss.
- Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of the Beltone product based on their hearing loss situation.
- Provide appropriate follow up care for all patients.
- Manage assigned office, including supervision of Patient Care Coordinator (PCC), and the ability to perform all PCC job duties.
- Establish professional patient-employee relationships with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Work with all of our company systems and software.
- Follow good safety practices in all activities.
- Monitor and manage all incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Willing to work out of several office locations in your area as needed.
- Maintain patient files and schedules follow up appointments.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Exemplary Business Ethics are a MUST
- Competitive Drive
- Desire to Contribute
- Patience with the elderly
- Strong work ethic
- Must be well organized and able to multitask effectively
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Must be proficient in computer skills
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to present a professional appearance.
- Previous success in Sales preferred
If you're looking to make a difference in the world and your community and earn a professional income join the Beltone family today.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary:$60,000 to $120,000
Job Posted by ApplicantPro