Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) who likes to make personal connections to patients? Do you have a passion for serving and helping residents? Do you want to work in a community environment from residents to co-workers?
The Belt Line Healthcare Center is under new management, and is making many new wonderful enhancements to our facility. We have been proud to be a member of the community for over 20 years and will continue our tradition of providing high-quality care. We are seeking qualified and dedicated RN's and LVN's to join our team and make a positive impact. We currently one opening for our Double Weekend position from 6:00am - 10:00pm.
As an Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) you will:
- Supervise other licensed and non-licensed staff in the day-to-day delivery of patient care.
- Prepare and review medical records, nurses' notes to evaluate the resident's physical and emotional status.
- Provide nursing care and according to the Physician's orders, care plans, established standards, policies and procedures.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician in accordance with nursing standards and facility policies.
- Sign, date and perform all charting, record keeping and care plans in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provides outstanding individualized resident care.
- Must have a valid RN license in Texas
- Must have valid LVN license in Texas
- Must have Valid Texas Drivers License
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of Long Term healthcare experience
We hope you will choose to join a TEAM where every member makes a difference!
- And much more!