DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTS (Remote)
Ubique Group is a digital forward, consumer-driven powerhouse featuring an expansive portfolio of furniture brands. With over 20 years of building multiple brands from inception to success, Ubique Group offers a wide assortment of furniture solutions and furnishings that represent a perfect balance of form, function, and style. At Ubique Group, our fingers aren't just on the pulse of the marketplace, we anticipate it, transforming the typical point-and-click shopping experience into an inspired, rewarding consumer journey.
Ubique Group is more than a company, we are a community of passionate, hard-working, and supportive people who believe in our business and each other. We champion the individual capabilities of our employees and the collective power of the team and extend that commitment to our surrounding families and communities.
The primary role of the Director of National Accounts is to create and execute a plan to drive profitable sales growth within our Key B2B Accounts. This position will require strong skills in establishing rapport with merchants and buyers, quickly making data driven decisions, and creativity to tackle the business in new ways. The Director of National Accounts will report directly to the Vice President of B2B Sales and will be accountable for effectively communicating any issues, problems, opportunities, and requests from the determined list of accounts. While the exact responsibilities may vary, the main responsibilities of the Director of National Accounts can be summarized as follows:
- Results focused- driving profitable revenue with existing Key B2B office accounts by establishing relationships, using various data analytics tools, and executing strategic initiatives.
- Be the Expert Internally and Externally-Familiarity with the Staples and Office Depot organizations and how each individual business unit operates (ex. Ecommerce, B2B, retail).
- The ability to spec-in products for RFP’s for large contracts, execute on retail line reviews for new in-store opportunities, and work with account sales teams to spec-in contracts on all levels.
- New Products- Working with our category management team to creatively launch new products with accounts and successfully take market share from competitors in specific commercial segments.
- Organization-The ability to organize initiatives and the internal resources needed to execute initiatives.
- Analytical and Quickness- Our company has numerous data sources readily available to quickly make strategic decisions. The ideal candidate is bold and can make analytical decisions based on data, daily.
- Collaborates with other internal Sales Managers to discuss best practices and successful selling processes.
- Promotes Blue Sky, big idea thinking that disrupts the industry norms and creates new opportunities.
- Manages all reporting requirements and any special projects, as assigned to you.
- C-Level reporting to align on accomplishments.
- Action Oriented
- Command Skills
- Timely Decision Making
- Integrity and Trust
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Motivating Others
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- 5+ years of eCommerce/Commercial Account Management experience with large Commercial customers including Staples and/or Office Depot.
- Strong relationship and influencing skills to navigate difficult customer relationships and influence them towards solutions for driving results.
- Ability to analyze and drive insights from multiple data sets to make day to day decisions across the business.
- Desire to know the business better than our customers. Know the issues they are facing and bring solutions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliver results.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Innovative and creative thinking (bring fresh thinking).
- Listening skills – Understand the needs of the customer, listen to their issues, and be pro-active with solutions.
- Complex problem-solving (create options, then converge) abilities/decisive.
- Organized and attention-to-detail approach (strong tactical execution); need to be hands-on.
- Operates with a sense of urgency, and able to hold others accountable.
- Additional experience in Merchandising, Marketing, Operations, and Logistics are a benefit in understanding all the potential levers to pull.
- Operates with a solid eCommerce model (availability, visibility, content, pricing, ratings & reviews, marketing).
- Proficient in computer software systems including MS Office and MS Excel
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Tableau, or other major eCommerce platforms with technical and functional capabilities.
- Exceptional business acumen and ability to translate business needs into actionable solutions.
- Cross-functional team player with adaptive work style (i.e., flexible); able to make decisions rapidly with information and to draw conclusions from evolving data.
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree required in Business Administration or related field; MBA preferred
We offer a competitive benefit package that includes:
- Major medical, dental and vision coverage available with no waiting period
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with match
- Employee discount-Receive Ubique Group products at company cost
Ubique Group offers 9 paid holidays per year and up to 18 Accrued PTO days per year
Belnick, LLCCanton, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.