Belmont Village Senior Living San Diego, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Belmont Village Sabre Springs
Love What You Do, Feel Valued, Grow & Thrive...
Immediately Hiring - Chef Manager - Full Time Salaried Position with Bonus Potential
Belmont Village Senior Living is rooted in hospitality & enhanced with care and services. The Chef Manager plays a critical role in ensuring the exceptional dining experience our residents and their guests have grown accustomed to. Careers with Belmont Village Senior Living offer stability, excellent benefits & a family like atmosphere. The safety of our employees and their families is paramount. To help ensure your safety and provide you with peace of mind, we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu.
- A supportive culture led by seasoned Regional & Corporate teams
- Work-life balance with a predictable schedule
- Recognition & appreciation for your hard work & dedication to members of the Belmont Village family including employees, residents & their families
As the Chef Manager, you will be hands-on with meal preparation as needed, working closely with front of house & back of house teams to ensure the hospitality oriented dining program consistently exceeds resident & guest expectations. You will select, train & grow culinary talent within our state-of-the-art kitchen & develop lasting relationships with residents & guests in our restaurant style dining room.
- Schedules & coordinates the work of the Sous Chef, cooks & other kitchen staff to ensure maximum productivity & high standards of quality with each meal.
- Ensures recipes are consistently prepared according to company guidelines & standards while using culinary creativity for special event menu planning.
- Ensures resident & guest satisfaction with meals & service through effective communication with residents, guests & employees.
- Orders all food & equipment supplies, & maintains sufficient inventory per company standards.
- Establishes controls to minimize food & supply waste, adheres to labor budgets & contains spending within approved budget.
- Builds positive employee relations & consistently trains staff in all aspects of personal safety, food storage, preparation, presentation, and cleanliness; applies company policies in a fair & consistent manner.
Belmont Village Senior LivingWhy Work Here?
Belmont Village Senior Living values, appreciates & supports our employees and their commitment to providing quality care and services.
Love What You Do, Feel Valued, Grow & Thrive at Belmont Village Senior Living. Our Assisted Living & Memory Care communities are recognized for exceptional care and best-in-class hospitality based services delivered with compassion, patience, & enthusiasm. Our diverse & supportive employee culture allows us to celebrate the success and growth of long tenured teams.
AddressSan Diego, CA