Human Resources Generalist
Belmont Senior Living San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Time HR Generalist - Belmont Village Senior Living San Jose
Love What You Do, Feel Valued, Grow & Thrive. Belmont Village communities are known across the nation for our high standard of operating, exceptional care, long tenured teams, award winning programming, and supportive employee culture. Belmont Village Senior Living employees have helped the company achieve the GREAT PLACE TO WORK® award, resulting in being named one of FORTUNE's Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services for three consecutive years. Join our dedicated management team and use your passion to make Belmont Village a Great Place to Work and Live!
- A supportive culture led by seasoned Regional & Corporate teams
- Well established employee training & development programs
- HR Technology platforms to assist in employee engagement, recruitment & compliance.
As the HR Generalist, you will solely manage a fast paced human resources department within our senior living community working closely with a Regional HR Director. You will maintain functions such as payroll, recruitment, employee relations, workers compensation, personnel policies, & regulatory compliance in addition to various administrative functions.
- Serves as a link between management & employees with employee relations related topics and interpretation of policies & procedures.
- Manages the full cycle recruitment process including use of an online recruitment management system, candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing and orientation working collaboratively with other managers.
- Maintains personnel records and ensures compliance within the HR department.
- Manages training records through the electronic Learning Management System.
- Manages Concierge services to ensure customer satisfaction through prompt & high quality customer service.
Belmont Senior Living
AddressSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Belmont Senior Living