Customer Service Representatives - Hiring NOW!!!
We provide our Representatives with:
- Leadership training courses
- Comprehensive paid training
- Energetic work environment
- Out-of-state and international travel (optional)
Our training is effectively designed to focus on the individual, using strengths to help build up skills sets needed to transition into a management role. Promotions are based on how quickly one can grasp information and the ability to mentor other individuals in the same position.
- Punctuality, organization, and student mentality
- Professional demeanor
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ambition for growth
- Enthusiastic and exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with a variety of customers/clients
The Position includes:
- Enhance the productivity of the firm and maintain customer service
- Assist customers daily with their purchases, sign-ups and billing issues
- Communicate daily with the team about sales and customer inquiries
- Supervise and mentor other associates
- Motivate customers to enhance sales and profits through sales and marketing products
Belmont Executives, Inc. is looking to fill 7 vacancies within the Customer Service department. After the review of your resume, you will be contacted by the HR team if we are interested in moving forward.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to start ASAP.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Product Knowledge.
- Problem Solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
We take the time to understand your unique business needs. Then we devise a plan to get you to the next level. Your efforts don't have to be complicated or overwhelming. Rely on the experts at to help you meet — even exceed — your goals. Let's do great things together. We can't wait to work with you.