Athlete/Sports Minded Marketing Account Coordinator Needed
You have been an elite athlete your entire life. From rec sports to collegiate athletics, you have lived a life built around hard work and competition. A determination to succeed has lived in you and you know you are destined for greatness. Life after a collegiate sports career can seem daunting. If you find yourself in the middle of the transition challenge, bridge that gap and begin a successful business career with our firm.
Belmont Executives harnesses the qualities that allowed you to succeed in athletics, contextualizes them for the business world, and provides you with the training and opportunities you need to turn those qualities into a successful business career.
Belmont Executives is more than a marketing firm. We are a growing organization driven by results, passionate about exploring potential, and dedicated to obliterating the boundaries that define success. Our goal is to exceed client expectations and provide superior brand representation. We are a team of achievers, leaders, and visionaries. Our culture is built on the idea that through teamwork, and strong leadership, every dedicated professional can see their career goals manifest in exceedingly exceptional ways.
We deliver results. Our marketing professionals diligently work to provide the best possible outcome for both client and consumer. Building upon existing marketing campaigns, managing client accounts, and ensuring continual brand presence in the marketplace are just a few ways our Associates provide consistent results and consummate client satisfaction.
● Exceeding weekly goals both as an individual and as a team
● Relationship building with current and prospective clients
● Effectively executing marketing campaigns
● Sharing marketing strategies and attending/leading strategy breakout sessions among peers
● Professional Networking
● Attending professional and personal career building conferences and seminars
● Managing client accounts
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Critical thinking and problem solving
● Positive Attitude
● Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
● Ability to work as a team and independently
● Strong work ethic
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position, therefore no prior experience is required for the position and full training is provided. However, the following qualifications will set candidates apart:
● Bachelor's degree in a related field or internship experience
● Leadership experience; team, club, group, greek life, organizational
● Prior marketing, advertising or sales, retail, service and hospitality industry work history
● Proven customer success track record
● Coursework in one or more of the following:
○ Marketing / Advertising
○ Management / Sports Management / Entrepreneurship
○ Public Relations /Communications
○ Business / Team Development
***This role is set to start within the next two weeks, therefore local candidates are preferred who can begin the interview process as soon as possible**
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager