CNC Machine Operator
Belmar Integrated Logistics Coppell, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
(2 positions) 6am-6pm
(2 positions) 6pm-6am
Payrate: $15 or (Based on Experience) + Health Benefits
- Determine setup procedures and select machine dies and parts, according to specifications
- Start machines and set controls to regulate vacuum, air pressure, sizing rings, and temperature, and to synchronize speed of extrusion
- Reel extruded products into rolls of specified lengths and weights
- Install dies, machine screws, and sizing rings on machines that extrude thermoplastic or metal materials
- Change dies on extruding machines according to production line changes
- Clean work areas
- Minimum of 6 months experience.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Belmar Integrated Logistics
Belmar believes in old fashion business ethics where a handshake means something. We believe in treating people fairly and with respect. We do what we say we are going to do and charge a fair price. We believe in these values and will continue to adhere to them in our daily business practices. That is how we have grown from 25 employees in 1999 to hiring thousands of employees today.